Engineer- QA / QC ( Civil ) | Satna ( MP ) | KK Spun India Limited Hiring Civil Engineer | Learning Technology
KK Spun India Limited provides RCC concrete pipes manufacturers in India, HDPE lined pipes manufacturers and supplier in India, vertical casting concrete pipe manufacturers India, box culverts manufacturers and supplier in India, jacking pipes manufacturer in India.
KK Spun India Limited have an urgent requirement for the position of Engineer QA/QC (Civil) for Drainage & Sewerage Projects.
Position : Engineer QA/QC (Civil)
Experience required : Min. 5 -10 years in contracting/construction companies.
Salary : 3 – 5 Lacs P.A.
Educational Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. (Civil)
Industry : Construction/ Infra/ Cement
Job Location : Satna (Madhya Pradesh)
Interested candidates can mail their updated resume along with a recent photograph at email@example.com with below mentioned details:
Qualification : ……………
Years of Experience : ……………
Current CTC : ……………
Expected CTC : ……………
Notice Period : ……………
Current location & whether ready to Relocate or Not
1. Responsible for implementing the QA/QC management system at site.
2. Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site sub-contractors and vendors, coordinate all non- destructive testing on site, coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters.
3. Coordinate all receipt inspections and distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site & subcontractors.
4. Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards. Participate in the site internal and external audits, coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspectors.
5. Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and completed for as-built hand over through the QC turnover engineer, control all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action.
6. Complete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses, monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan , complete and coordinate the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the customer.
7. Coordinate with the site Construction Manager on all quality issues.
8. Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors QC personnel.